Frozen Pension are not regulated by the financial services authority and do not offer pension, loan, mortgage or any other finance related advice. Frozen Pension acts as an introducer of pension loans and does not offer any advice as to the suitability of such a loan and you should always seek professional, authorised and qualified advice before making any decisions regarding your pension or finance arrangements.
1. These terms and conditions explain our services to You as our client and your obligations to Us ou should expect them to take precedence over any other documents, conversations or course of dealings and represent the understanding between You and Us. Ordinarily they need to be varied with our written agreement signed by a director. You need to read these terms carefully since they apply as soon as you apply for a loan. We cannot accept responsibility for You failing to read them.
2.When You ask us, orally or in writing, to provide You with a service, You agree to abide by these terms. We acknowledge your instructions expressly or by acting upon them. You can only withdraw or vary your instructions with our consent. We treat You as our Client. We accept no liability or obligation to any third party whether or not You may be acting as their agent, fiduciary or intermediary. Even if You disclose their identity to Us and You are acting in such a capacity, your obligations to Us remain unaffected. We are entitled to act on any oral or written instructions We receive from You or anyone We believe is authorised by You to give them.
3. When acting as a loan introducer, we seek to get a lender or financier to offer You a loan or finance. We act as your loan introducer for 6 months in order to maximise your chances of getting a lender or financier to make You a loan or finance offer. We seek to match your loan or finance application with one or more of the lenders or financiers we deal with. We do not act on behalf of the lenders or financiers or represent them. For your protection we require the documentation covering any loan or finance agreement to meet statutory and regulatory safeguards laid down by the Consumer Credit Acts 1974 and 2006. If You would like to know more about the protections and remedies provided under those Acts please contact your local Trading Standards Department or The Citizens Advice Bureau.
4. We provide a variety of services by phone, internet, mail and other means. We do not offer any advice as we simply introduce business to authorised and regulated brokers (where those brokers engage in services regulated by the relevant industry body)They can include; insurance introducer; introducer to debt and property possession adjusters/advisers, utility switching agents, compensation advisers, prepayment card and bank account providers, equity release arrangers and credit reference advisers. We are not responsible for tax or legal advice regarding the services and You must rely on your own expert advisers in those fields. By asking Us to provide You with services You authorise us and any associate companies to act on Your behalf. [*this means introducer appointed representative for non-investment insurance contracts]
5. We do not offer loans or finance. The lenders or financiers decide whether to approve loan or finance applications, how much to lend or finance, at what interest rate, on which terms and on what evidence of ability to repay. Where We give examples they are only illustrations. We do not warrant that examples are the actual rates and amounts because the lenders or financiers decide whether to give approval for any loan or finance and on what terms according to your specific circumstances.
6. Unless You inform Us differently, You agree to Us using telephone, email, SMS, fax and/or post to contact You to discuss products and services without having first been expressly invited to do so. This will override any registrations You may have with any preference services. To communicate in writing We may use the last postal address You give Us. Please note that to improve our service we can monitor and record any telephone conversations with You for security, training and evidential purposes.
7. In trying to get You a loan or finance, make decisions about them, manage your accounts, utilities, premiums, debts or provide any other services, We or associate companies (including lenders and financiers) may use credit scoring or other automated systems to assess your application, make decisions and verify your identity. These systems include searching your records with credit reference agencies, employers, fraud and money laundering prevention agencies and the electoral register as well as providing them with information. These agencies can add your details to their records for other organisations to do searches. Where there are joint clients, both records are processed by the agencies and a link between You can be created.
8. To help our fraud prevention and data protection strategy, You agree to Us and our associate companies, credit reference agencies and selected third parties processing and using personal data (whether provided electronically, in writing or orally) You give Us. You agree to Us using the data to advise You of other products and services unless You notify Us to the contrary. The information You give Us must be true and accurate. You warrant and undertake to comply with legal and regulatory disclosure requirements so that We can comply with our obligations. If You provide Us with false or inaccurate information and/or we suspect fraud We may notify agencies which would have a detrimental impact on your credit records. In the event that You provide Us with inaccurate or misleading information, We reserve the right to reclaim any losses incurred by Us in performing the service to You.
9. If You authorise anyone else to give Us instructions, any action We take on their instructions will be binding on You. If there are joint applicants each has authority to deal with Us for the other. Notice to one is notice to both. We can require joint instructions. If instructions from different joint applicants are inconsistent, We can choose to take no action until We receive satisfactory instructions. To withdraw any authority You must notify Us in writing.
13. We shall not be liable for any breach of obligation to You by any bank, counterparty, intermediary or other third party with whom You do business. You will be liable for any loss You suffer as a consequence of You providing inaccurate information. If there is any partial non-performance of our obligations, provided We have made reasonable endeavours to perform them You must give us full credit for doing so. We will incur no liability for any loss arising from non-performance by Us which is caused by something beyond our reasonable control including changes in the law or regulations affecting how We normally operate.
14. In the event that any of these terms (each of which is severable) is for any reason illegal, invalid or unenforceable, such provision is to be deemed modified sufficiently to render it enforceable, legal and valid and of similar effect as We intended. Apart from provisions expressly covering associate companies, nothing in these terms is enforceable by anyone who is not a party to them.